Your website's pages are divided into sections, or content blocks, that are also divided into columns. Page sections are the foundation of your website. You can add, move, customize and combine sections on a page to create the website that fits you.
Heek offers different types of sections depending on the content to be added to your website, such as products, pricing plan, testimonials, and more. For each type of section, you can choose among several templates and, if you wish, you can customize their appearance.
A Section's layout
A section is made up of one or several columns. You can separately configure each column's settings.
Adding a Section
To add a section:
- Open the section library by clicking on (Add A Section) in the main menu. The sections are sorted into different categories.
- Click on a category name than on a sub-category to see the different templates offered.
- Scroll through the templates and choose your favorite.
When you hover the mouse over the section template that you would like, you have two options:
- Click on In this page to complete the page that you are now editing. The new section will connect to this page but under the site's header.
- Clic on In a new page to create an additional page on your site with the section.
Delete a section
To delete a section go to the section that you would like to delete, click on it then click on "Delete section."
Move a section
To move a section, go into structure mode, then in the sections' menu on the left hand side of your screen:
- Click and hold the click on the section that you would like to move. Move the section by moving your mouse to area that you would like to have it in.
- Let go of your hold to confirm the choice of placement.
You can equally change the background of your sections to further customize your website's look and feel.