When you are making your website with Heek, you will see that we offer a number of themes adapted to your needs that contain content by default. You can then add in different types of content (images, texts, videos, etc.) to your liking.
To add content in a section of your website:
- Click on an area of the page that you would like to add in content;
- Click on Add content;
- Click on the content that you would like to add then move the cursor to the area that you would like to position it. Click again to place the content in the area that you have chosen.
Content suggested by Heek
You can also check out our other articles dedicated on a specific content that you can add with Heek:
- Add icons
- Add and set up a text button
- Add and set up a social media icon bar
- Add and set up a slideshow
- Add an image on a page
- Add text on a page