Heek allows you to create a subscription form for your newsletter easily and very fast. To do so, you will need to add a subscription form for your newsletter on one of your pages.
Adding a subscription form for your newsletter
To create a subscription form for your newsletter with Heek, you will need to add a newsletter section to your website where your the people visiting your website can subscribe.
- Type in “Add a Newsletter” in the chat box with Heek.
- Click on Yes to confirm the add.
- Browse through the different styles suggested by using the following buttons.
- When you've choosen the design you prefer, click on I choose this design to confirm the add of your subscription form.
You can also manually add in a Newsletter section.
- Click on “add a section” in the menu found at the top of your screen
- Click on "Be reachable" than on “Newsletter” to see the different suggested designs.
- Hover over the section template that you would like to add and click “on this page” or “on a new page” depending on where you’d like to add your newsletter section.
Your newsletter is now set up on your website, the people visiting your website can subscribe.
Edit your Newsletter's subscription form
- Click on the text area to change the content.
- Click on the background image to Add content or change image.
To discover how to add in other sections with Heek, click here.