Heek allows you to present your partners easily and very fast. To present your partners you will need to add a "partners" section on one of your pages.
Add a section to present your partners
To present your partners with Heek, you will need to add a "partners" section to your website.
- Type in “Present my partners” in the chat box with Heek.
- Click on Yes to confirm the add.
- Browse through the different styles suggested by using the following buttons.
- When you've chosen the design you prefer, click on I choose this design to confirm the addition of your partner's presentation.
You can also manually add in a partners section.
- Click on “add a section” in the menu found at the top of your screen
- Click on “Convince” to see the different suggested designs and choose one named “partners”.
- Hover over the section template that you would like to add and click “on this page” or “on a new page” depending on where you’d like to add the presentation of your partners.
Your partner's presentation is now set up on your website. All that is left is to customize it.
Edit your partners
To edit one of your partners, there are a few different areas that you can edit:
- Edit the image as presented here by clicking on the image of your partner.
- Click on the name of your partner to change it.
- Edit the text area of the partner by clicking on the area then clicking on Edit.
- Link your partner to a new page, to an existing page or to an external website by typing in the website's address.
- Click on a category to add in your partner or create a new category.
- Inverse the position of two partners by opening the menu under the name of a partner and clicking on the partner that you would like to inverse positions with.
Add/Delete a partner
To add a partner, click on the section, then click on the + that appears above the blue zone.
To delete a partner, click directly on the partner in question, then on the trash icon that appears below the partner.
Set up your Partner's unit
To access the settings of the whole unit presenting your partners, click on the unit then click on Edit that appears above the blue zone.
- To choose the number of partners that you would like to display by page, change the number in the following field:
- You can choose to display or not the category filters by using the following button:
- To choose the order of display of your partners on a page, click on "Sort" then choose in the list whether you want to sort it by date from the most recent to the oldest (or the other way around) or by name from A to Z or from Z to A.
- To choose the categories to display on your Partners' page, check/uncheck the follow blocks before each category name. You can display other partners' categories on another page of your website.
To find out how to add in other sections with Heek, click over here.