Heek allows you to present your partners easily and very fast. To present your partners you will need to add a "partners" section on one of your pages.
Present your partners
To present your partners with Heek, you will need to add a "partners" section to your website.
- Type in “Present my partners” in the chat box with Heek.
- Click on Yes to confirm the add.
- Browse through the different styles suggested by using the following buttons.
- When you've choosen the design you prefer, click on I choose this design to confirm the addition of your partner's presentation.
You can also manually add in a partners section.
- Click on “add a section” in the menu found at the top of your screen
- Click on “Convince” to see the different suggested designs and choose one named “partners”.
- Hover over the section template that you would like to add and click “on this page” or “on a new page” depending on where you’d like to add the presentation of your partners.
Your partner's presentation is now set up on your website. All that is left is to customize it.
Edit the presentation of your partners
To edit the section "Our partners" you will need to edit the section itself as well as each of your partners.
Edit the section Our partners
- Open the section menu "Our partners" by clicking on the section.
- Click on Edit.
- In the editing menu of the section, choose the number of partners that you would like displayed by changing the number that is already displayed.
- Click on the button New partner to add in a partner.
- You can choose to display or not the category filter.
- You can sort your partners by date from the most recent to the latest or from the latest to the most recent and by name from A to Z or Z to A.
Edit your partners
Once you are satisfied with the layout of your partners' section, you can now edit your partners. There are a few different areas that you can edit:
- Edit the image as presented here by clicking on the image of your partner.
- Click on the name of your partner to change it.
- Edit the text area of the partner by clicking on the area then clicking on Edit.
- Link your partner to a new page, to an existing page or to an external website by typing in the website's address.
- Click on a category to add in your partner or create a new category.
- Inverse the position of two partners by opening the menu under the name of a partner and clicking on the partner that you would like to inverse positions with.
Edit and select the categories
- Click on Edit in the Our partners section menu, then choose the category of the page.
To find out how to add in other sections with Heek, click over here.