Heek allows you to add a contact form easily and very fast. To do so, you will need to add a "Contact" section on one of your pages.
To add a contact form
To create a contact form with Heek, you will need to add a "contact" section to your website.
- Type in “Add a contact form” in the chat box with Heek.
- Click on Yes to confirm the add.
- Browse through the different styles suggested by using the following buttons.
- When you've chosen the design you prefer, click on I choose this design to confirm the add of your contact form.
You can also manually add in a contact section:
- Click on “Add a section” in the menu found at the top of your screen
- Click on "Be reachable" then on "Contact" to look at the different designs suggested.
- Hover over the section template that you would like to add and click “on this page” or “on a new page” depending on where you’d like to add your contact form.
Your contact form is now set up on your website, your potentials clients can contact you.
Set up your contact form
Click on the form to make the menu appear than click on Edit.
You can therefore change:
- the button to send
- the contact email address you want to use to receive all of the messages of your visitors who contact you.
Edit the contact form fields
Heek adds fields by default in the formula (first name, last name, telephone number, email and message box) that you can change.
To add a new field, type the name that you would like to give it and choose the type of field (text or message).
To change an existing field, change the title and the type as shown below.
To delete a field, click on the trash icon at the right of the title field.
To move a field in the contact form, click and slide the field using the following icon .
To discover how to add other sections, click over here.