Buttons, also known as call to actions, are a great way to interact with your visitors on your website and invites them to click on the area that you would like.
How to add a button
To add a button on your website:
- Click on the area where you would like to add a button;
- Click on “Add content” in the window that appears;
- Click on “Button” in the list of elements that is suggested.
How to set up a button
To set up a button, click on it and then click on Edit, found on top of the button.
You can then choose :
- The text that you would like to display on the button;
- The link where you would like to send your users when they’ve clicked on the button:
- Internal link: send your visitors towards another page of your website by choosing the page that you would like in the drop-down menu.
- External link: send your visitors onto an external page by adding in an URL.
- The positioning of the button on the page: to the left, center or to the right.
When you have finished setting up your button, click on Confirm.