Google Analytics is a free tool which allows you to analyse your website, manage it and improve its performance (visits etc). To have Google Analytics analyse your Heek website, all you need to do is give Heek your Google Analytics ID code.
Note: To add Google Analytics as a feature for your website, you will need to have a premium account on Heek and have published your website with a custom domain name.
Retrieve the Google Analytics tracking code
Before anything, you will need to retrieve the Google Analytics tracking code that will allow you to add Google Analytics onto your Heek website. To do so:
- Connect yourself on you Google Analytics account.
- Go into the Administration page.
- Click on Tracking info under the Property section.
- Click Tracking code from the dropdown menu.
- Copy the tracking code.
Add the Google Analytics script to your Heek website
To add in the Google Analytics script:
- Click on Page/Site settings in the top menu
- Click on Site settings
- Re-copy or paste the tracking code in the Google Analytics field
- Click on Confirm
Heek will then automatically add the Google Analytics script on all of your pages of your website. All of your statistics will be found on your Google Analytics account.