When you want to put your website online, you need to give it a web address by registering a domain name with a registrar. Don't panic! Heek makes the process easy and allows you to book a domain name quickly and without leaving the editor.
Access the Publish page
To go to the Publish page:
- Click on "Publish my website" in the main menu of your editor
- Click on "Publish my website" in the page list
Choose my domain name
To choose your domain name:
- Select "Publish on a new domain" in the following list
- Think about the domain name you will choose. Consult our advice and tip on how properly choosing a domain name.
- Check the availability of the domain name
- If the domain name is not available, choose another one:
- If the domain is available, publish your account.
- To publish your new domain name, you must absolutely upgrade your account. If you are still within your free trial period, but wish to publish, subscribe to one of Heek's membership options.
- If you already possess a domain name, you can connect it to your Heek website.