If you use the editor to create, customize or update your site, the top menu will allow you to administer and to change its overall structure. This is your site's control panel.
To learn how to use Heek quickly, here is a list of actions available from the main menu.
Access the list of pages
The section on the left of your menu features the name of the page you are currently editing. To see the list of pages, click on the arrow next to the name of the page.
For an overview of the site that you are creating with your Heek assistant, click on View all pages and go to your pages list where you can:
- Manage the active pages of your website
- Archive/delete a page
Save my website
At any time, you can save your work and thus keep any changes by clicking on Save.
- If the site is unpublished, you can resume its creation at any time from where you last finished.
- If your site is online, it will be automatically updated.
Click Undo to go back and cancel a change you just made on your site.
Similarly, click the Redo button if you want to return to the action you canceled.
Manage my account
This section allows you to manage your account. To see the list of actions available, click on the arrow next to your first name. A drop down menu will appear giving you access to different options:
- My Account: manage personal details and payment details
- Plans:Select a plan that match your needs
- Help: Go to the help centre at help.heek.com to view all articles on this subject
- Logout: Click this link to log out.
Change the style
When creating your site with your Heek assistant, you choose a style that applies a combination of colors to your entire website.
To change the style of your site, move your cursor over the color range in the top menu and pick the new one.
Change the template fonts
Each template offered by Heek comes with different combinations of font that you can chose from the main menu.
To change the fonts of your template, click on the font icon in the menu and click on the font you want in the dropdown list.
Add a section
Heek offers you a combination of sections to enhance your site. You can access them by clicking Add a section from the menu of your editor. In this area, you can add a section to your site, choosing from the different categories.
Page / Site settings
Click on the gear symbol to:
- Manage the page settings that you are trying to edit: title, description, names in the menu, URL...
- Manage the site settings: sharing picture, favicon, Google Analytics code...
Content / Structure mode
When you create or update your website, you will have the choice between two different editing modes, to make your experience more simple and intuitive!
With this menu, you can now create a website to your own design by going to the editor.