When you create your account, Heek gives you a password by default which allows you to log in and find your site where you left it. You can change your password at any moment on the login page.
Change My Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Click on Forgot your password?
- Fill in the email address you used to create you account and click on Send reset password email
- Go to your email address inbox, open the email we sent you and click on the link in the message.
- Type your new password.
- Confirm it.
Your password must:
- be 6 - 30 characters
- contain at least 1 letter;
- contain at least 1 number.
Go to the login page to log on with your new password.