Once you think your site is ready, you may publish it online, allowing visitors to see what you have to offer. To do this, you must go to the publication page and choose a domain name.
Accessing the publication page
To choose a domain name, you need to go to the publication page. To access the publication page:
- In the main editing menu, click on the arrow next to the « Save» button.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click Publish.
You can also simply click Publish my website in the green tab.
Choosing a domain name
To publish your website, you need to provide it with a public address which will allow visitors to access it. This is known as a domain name.
On the publication page, Heek will allow you to choose from a variety of options for your domain name.
- Publishing on Heek: you can publish your site under the Heek domain.
- Publishing under a new domain name: reserve your own domain name in order to assert your brand and identity.
- Publishing under an existing domain name: connect your site to a domain name that you already own.
You will then need to select the pricing plan of your choice to publish the website, as explained here.
Have a look at our article giving out tips to finding the right domain name for your company.