Accessing the publication page
To choose a domain name, you need to go to the publication page. To access the publication page:
- In the main editing menu, click on the arrow next to the « Save» button.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, click Publish.
You can also simply click Publish my website in the green tab.
Choosing a domain name
To publish your website, you need to provide it with a public address which will allow visitors to access it. This is known as a domain name.
On the publication page, Heek will allow you to choose from a variety of options for your domain name.
- Publishing on Heek: you can publish your site under the Heek domain.
- Publishing under a new domain name: reserve your own domain name in order to assert your brand and identity.
- Publishing under an existing domain name: connect your site to a domain name that you already own.
You will then need to select the pricing plan of your choice to publish the website, as explained here.
Have a look at our article giving out tips to finding the right domain name for your company.